Students who move to foreign lands for enroling in universities there often have to face numerous unexpected situations. Many of them also come across challenging circumstances. However, it is not the case in all countries. The academic environment of many European countries is quite conducive. Particularly, in nations like the United Kingdom, international students get to stay and study in many of their universities quite comfortably.
To make their stay more pleasant and enjoyable in Britain, Student.com has compiled and drafted a detailed guide. It would provide them with all-round information and support throughout their stay in the nation. The compilation named “The Ultimate Guide for Preparing to Stay in the UK” is helpful for both –
- Students who have enrolled in this nation’s university as a first timer, and
- The ones who are appearing for exams with an aim to get admitted here.
The book in English is an exclusive guide that lists out the requirements students have to meet, along with all-inclusive information required for the stay. You may find the information listed in details in its 62 pages.
When to use the handy guide?
The guide can be of ultimate use when a student is –
- Looking for things to prepare and pack to take offshore.
- Looking for transportation, available routes, flights and an estimated cost of tickets back and forth.
- Planning for a student bank account in the foreign land.
- Needing to know documentation requirements and an adequate amount needed to go and stay at first.
- Looking for tips related to the suitable language to be used when staying in the United Kingdom.
In short, it is an inclusive guide that answers all the necessary FAQs an international student would need to ask when enrolling in a UK university as a first timer.
You can easily get your hands on this guide with a single click. Download it for free and get all your queries answered at one place. The guide is also available in Chinese translation apart from the original version in the English language. This simplified guide will be extremely useful for Chinese students looking to get a foothold with a university degree in the United Kingdom.
Here’s a list of inclusions you will get in this guide:
- A checklist specifying all essentials required when enroling in the United Kingdom.
- A transportation guide for commuting there.
- Essential things you should carry to the university.
- A step-wise guide for finding the right accommodation.
- Tips and hacks while initiating air travel.
- Useful life hacks a student would need for staying in the United Kingdom.
- A list of apps to improve quality of life while you stay there.
- Useful tips on how to mingle with the localities.
- An explanatory guide on writing essays in the English language.
- Tips on how to adapt to a new foreign language and learn it early.
- Tricks for improving your study with scientific methods.
- A list of words from the British vocabulary a student in the United Kingdom must learn.
- An explanation on UK culture that foreign nationals find challenging to understand.
- Tips to draft a strong CV for applying in UK universities.
- Good places for eating when on budget.
- #101 activities to take part in when staying in the United Kingdom.
- A guide for finding a job in the United Kingdom after acquiring a university degree.
Call it guide, tips, tricks or hacks; this outlined list is going to prove as an extremely useful resource for living in the United Kingdom. A student can easily get through generic hurdles, be it monetary, lingual or cultural with the help of this compilation.
So, don’t wait anymore to gift yourself a valuable copy of this guide. Download it today in English or in Chinese translation to gain crucial insights for living in the UK.