Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

Studying Abroad

It depends on your country of destination, your qualifications and the duration of your chosen course. If you will study in a majority English speaking country and your course is more than 1 year, then you need to have an English Test. But if you have chosen a course which is less than 1 year, then English Test is not necessary. However, if you have studied and obtained a degree from an English majority speaking country, then English Test can be waived.

Choosing the Right Course

1-Go to Profile on Menu
2-Go to Account
3-Go to Basic Information
4-Change your First/Last Name or your Nickname
1-Go to Profile on Menu
2-Go to Account
3-Go to Change Password
4-Change your Password

Didn’t find the answer?

This form collects your personal data so as we can conduct work on your behalf and also to add you to our newsletter list for some awesome products, services and projects. Check out our privacy policy for the full story on how we protect and manage your submitted Data!